We hope you were able to join the discussions in person or online. If not, we're sharing links to the discussion notes:
Discussion "Healing power of art or How to stay hospitable with closed borders"
Moderator: Alice Bagdonite
- Irina Sedykh, Chairwoman of the Board of Trustees of the OMK-Participation Charitable Foundation
- Ekaterina Kochetkova, Deputy Director of Pushkin State Museum of Fine Arts for regional development
- Lena Malm, Head of International Swedish Cultural Exchange Program IASPIS, Sweden (online)
- Fabian Ortner, cultural attaché, Embassy of Austria
- Natalia Ruchkina, Acting Director, Swiss Council on Culture Pro Helvetia Moscow
- Fabien Vallerian, Director of Art and Culture, RUINART
Discussion, "Art-residences as an ideal place for artists to work: search of optimal offline and online infrastructure"
Moderator: Alexey Maslyaev
- Sergey Nebotov, architect, co-founder and partner of the architectural bureau Novoye, lead architect of the new art residence project Vyksa AiR.
- Pablo Caligaris, QUINCHO, Argentinean Art Residence Network (online)
- Zhenya Chaika, Association of Art Residences of Russia, co-curator of "Art and Hospitality Practices" conference program
- Anastasia Patsey, art historian, curator, founder and program director of St. Petersburg Art Residency and #VirtualSPAR online residency (online)
- Adel Kim, co-organizer of the Russian Art Residence Association, editor of the aggregator website on Russian residencies AiR of Russia, researcher at "Reside / Sustain: Art residencies and sustainability in Finland and Russia".
Discussion "The site work trap: can an artist convert the outcomes of a site-specific residency into museum, exhibition, and gallery projects?"
Moderator: Zhenya Chaika
- Tatiana Efrussi, artist and architectural historian (online)
- Ustina Yakovleva, artist
- Elena Kovylina, artist and curator
- Varvara Grankova, artist of the art group Roy (online)
- Sebastian Riffo, artist and researcher (Chile)
Photo by Vladimir Minaikin.